Friday, June 18, 2010

Why I am the luckiest man alive

Let's face it, miniature war gaming is one of the geekiest hobbies known to the human species. I myself am an admitted miniature war gamer, a Warhammer 40K gamer to be specific. For me this means a number of things:

1. I am crazy about science fiction.
2. I spend an enormous amount of time building and painting hordes of tiny toy soldiers.
3. Every week I get together with friends, break out my measuring tape, dice, templates and we actually play with our armies of tiny toy soldiers.

So this past week it felt really nice when I received this photo-message on my phone:


I hope my miniature will bring the Lakers good luck tonight. :)


Not only does my girlfriend accept me for the geeky gamer that I am...she proudly decorates her cubicle with a DARK ANGEL SPACE MARINE!

5 comments:

  1. It apparantly worked - and then the forces of Chaos ran rampant through Los Angeles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right about the Lakers and Chaos. I can just imagine Kobe transforming into a Slaanesh Daemon Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, very nice, my girl supports my hobby too and its great.

    Indeed, she supported me so much in make my warhammer blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marry that girl! Oh wait ... you're doing that already. :)

    ReplyDelete