Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pew! Pew!


(cat armor by Jeff De Boer)

Welcome to the very first post of PEW PEW EXTREME! I thought my friend's blog, Cadian 113th Shock Troops, was so cool I felt inspired to start my own. In the coming weeks I hope to fill this blog with pictures and stories covering all of my geeky wargaming exploits. Subjects will include battle reports, campaign news, hobby projects and some of my own gaming inspired artwork.

Currently, Warhammer 40K is my primary interest when it comes to game systems. So expect to see a lot of posts covering my two armies - Orks and Dark Angel Space Marines. I'm also looking into the games Warmachine and Infinity.

I'm expecting a lot of feedback from my gaming group, the Misguided League Bolwers:)

Well that's about it for now. Keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment