Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Warboss Gorgog Badzagga

"Blood for da Blood Boss!"
-Gorgog Badzagga

Introducing the Arch-Killa Warboss Gorgog Badzagga. This fella is the very first miniature that I've painted for my custom Ork Clan, Da World Chompas. I wanted the army to pop out on the tabletop so I chose to give them an orange and white color scheme. No sophisticated painting techniques here - mostly just basecoats and washes. After putting a dull coat on the model, I went back and put a gloss coat on the power klaw to give the blood a wet look. Overall, I'm really happy with the result.

Gorgog's story is that his clan was lost in the Warp for nearly a century. During that time, he fought countless battles with monsters, daemons and chaos space marines. He was so impressed with the ferocity of the World Eaters that he named his Clan Da World Chompas. Now he is driven by his ambition to become greater than all of the Chaos Gods that he encountered in the Nightmare Realm. I still have a lot of fleshing out to do with Gorgog's fluff. Hopefully, the Taros campaign will provide a lot of cool stories for him:)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I can not wait to fight this ork.and he looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete